Flex Beggar EA Download FREE
A free to download automatic forex scalping robot is Flex Beggar EA. It is appropriate for the so-called "morning scan" because it tries to pick up a small number of pip points while targeting a time zone with low volatility.
It does not employ risky trading strategies like the martingale, grid, or high-frequency trading, and all transactions are always covered by SL. Additionally, Pips Eater EA only initiates one transaction at once. This EA trades using a trading strategy based on short-term contrarian and long-term forward thinking.
Strong endorsement of Flex Beggar EA.
- A $1,000 minimum balance is required. (It might even function with $200).
- Function optimally on EURUSD, AUDNZD, CADCHF, EURAUD, EURCHF, and USDCHF. Working on any pair.
- For each of the top pairs, there are various EAs.
- function best with M5 TimeFrames. Work within any timeframe.
- Encourage testing different times.
- lots - The number of lots used in a straightforward profit transaction (1.).
- tpPips - Amount of Pips anticipated to be gained in a single trade.
- forceSlPips - Cut loss by force Pips indicated (1.,3) at the time of the market order.
- forceTpPips – the time of the market order, the forced profit Pips value was defined as TpPips (4.).
- maxSpread - The highest spread value permitted at the time of a market order or settlement (5.).
- Magic Number- (6) is magicNumber.
- slippage - Allowance while placing the order. Page slip (unit is point) number 7.
- trendPrediction - Strict trend judgement flag (8.):.
- entryStartTimeH. - Hourly entry starting time (9.).
- entryStartTimeM. - Minute (9.) of entry start time.
- entryEndTimeH - Entry end time (Hour) (9.).
- entryEndTimeM - Entry end time (minute) (9.).
- forceExitTimeH - Forced settlement time (hour) (9.).
- forceExitTimeM - Forced settlement time (in minutes) (9.).
Explanation of the Pips Eater EA Input Parameters.
- We advise using the back test and operating with suitable settings to your deposit when deciding on the number of lots.
- This value represents the profit that is anticipated to be made, however in practise, either Pips higher than this value or Pips smaller than this value are nearly always bought.
- When you lose money, the Pips Eater robot may not always close the order at the Pips stated here; instead, EA logic may decide to stop the loss before it reaches this point. Make certain you enter a number bigger than 0.0.
- It is not always the case while generating a profit that you will receive the Pips mentioned below; instead, the logic of the EA may allow you to make a profit at an earlier point. Only rational profit will be realised if 0.0 is entered.
- There won't really be any new orders or settlements when the spread exceeds this amount. The suggested amount is equal to the currency pair's usual spread plus 0.1. Regardless of this amount, the obligatory settlement will be carried out if the mandatory settlement window has past.
- This is a special identification code for this trading robot (EA). Change the settings if you want to use it concurrently with another automatic trading programme (EA) in order to avoid conflicts with the other EA's magic number.
- Between 1 and 10, there are 0.1 and 1.0 pip values. Please think about raising this value if order failures like requotes and off quotes regularly happen in the default value condition. Please be aware, nevertheless, that there can be a bad contract.
- Indicate the degree to which the trading logic adheres to the long-term ordering. It tends to decrease the number of trades because it is rigidly implemented in the order of strong, medium, weak, and none. Please be aware that if none are specified, trading will only be done using short-term contrarian logic and long-term forward-looking will not be taken into account.
- The server time, not JST or UTC, is the time-related parameter in the Flex Beggar 2. We advise against changing this option and operating with the default setting if you are unfamiliar with the idea of server time. The following prerequisites must also be satisfied simultaneously for a trade to occur.
- Hours and minutes are represented by the parameter with H at the end, which has a range of 0 to 23, and by the parameter with M at the end, which has a range of 0 to 59.
- entryStartTime = entryEndTime, entryEndTime = forceExitTime.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) One of them is the real google drive link, Find it. (ง'̀-'́)ง
Use desktop browser to Open/Download files
#forex #metatrader 4 #ftmo #mt4 #metatrader 5 #babypips #hfx trading #forex market #fx trading #forex brokers #forex market hours #meta trader 5 #currency trading #forex trading platforms #trading signals #forex trading strategies #free forex signals #fbs forex #scalping strategy #forex chart #ftmo trading #forex strategies #mt4 indicators